TAP will be hosting a chat on Twitter under the hashtag #TAPtalk on March 16 from 2 pm to 3 pm, EST.
Their lineup of participants, who will ask and answer questions during the hour-long TAPtalk, includes:
- Adam Thierer, Senior Research Fellow at Mercatus Center: @AdamThierer
- Chris Hoofnagle, Director, Information Privacy Programs at UC Berkeley: @ hoofnagle
- Ashkan Soltani, Independent Researcher and Consultant: @ashk4n
- Jules Polonetsky, Co-Chair and Director at The Future of Privacy Forum: @JulesPolonetsky
- Randy Picker, Professor at University of Chicago Law School: @randypicker
- Justin Brookman, Center for Democracy & Technology: @JustinBrookman
- Anurag Pandit, Product Manager, Internet Explorer
- Shaun Dakin, Privacy Camp: @ShaunDakin
Just follow the conversation and tweet using the hashtag #TAPtalk.