The PDPC of Singapore has issued new data protection guidelines today.
Advisory Guidelines On Enforcement For Data Protection Provisions
These Advisory Guidelines provide and elaborate on the PDPC’s interpretation of enforcement on provisions relating to the data protection under the PDPA.
The full document is available here.
To access selected chapters, please click on the links below:
- Introduction and Overview (Part I)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Part II)
- Reviews (Part III)
- Investigations (Part IV)
- Directions to Secure Compliance (Part V)
- Common Issues Relating to the Commission’s Decisions and Directions (Part VI)
- Reconsideration (Part VII)
- Appeals and Rights of Private Action (Part VIII)
Other main advisory guidelines from Singapore are linked from here.