Sep 112014
 September 11, 2014  Posted by  Non-U.S.

Yonhap News reports:

South Koreans living abroad will be allowed to file for a national identification card starting in January if they plan to stay in their home country for at least 30 days, the government announced Thursday.

The Ministry of Security and Public Administration said starting Jan. 22, 2015, overseas South Koreans may receive resident registration cards to be used in their native country for a stay of 30 days or longer.

Read more on Yonhap News.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.