Save the date! Join the debate on September 14th from 11:30 to 13:30 (Eastern European Time) when the Internet Society and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) will host a panel discussion about the future of Internet Privacy, live from the 2010 Internet Governance Forum (IGF) in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Identity and anonymity
- Social networks
- Location data
- Cloud computing
- Privacy enhancing technologies/privacy by design
- Privacy policies
- Law and enforcement
- Hugh Stevenson, Deputy Director for International Consumer Protection, Office of International Affairs, US Federal Trade Commission.
- Rafael García Gozalo, Head of the International Department, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, Spain.
- Catherine Pozzo di Borgo, Deputy Commissioner of the Government to the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL), France.
- Joseph Alhadeff, Vice President for Global Public Policy and Chief Privacy Officer for Oracle Corporation.
- Rosa Barcelo, Legal Adviser, European Data Protection Supervisor.
- Ellen Blackler, Executive Director, Regulatory Planning & Policy, AT&T.
- Kevin Bankston, Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Pedro Less Andrade, Senior Policy Counsel Latin America, Google Inc.
Send your questions to the panel
If you have any questions you would like the panelists to address, send them to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!